Saturday, November 3, 2012 - 1 comments

haRdwaRe paRt of mOnitoring auTomatic Water sprinkler using Labview(MAWSULV)

assalamualaikum and have a good day...
hye readers now im already develop my hardware part of my project,,its a little bit easy for me because I'm using arduino circuit... arduino is simple and we just need one design circuit for many purpose. the problem that i found is during the troubleshOOt... because some time i need more than one day to think the solution of my circuit problem.
for my project im need to prepare 2 circuit which is one main board circuit(include arduino) and one solar tracking circuit. for this post i will share with you about my main switch Board circuit, which is cover on LCD+ARDUINO+RELAY....
 
This is the List of component for Arduino Circuit
-10 Ways Straight Box Header
-2510 PCB Connector 4 Ways
-6x6x1 Push Button 4Pin
-9V Battery Holder
-Ceramic Capacitor 0.1uF  
-Ceramic Capacitor 22pF  
-Crystal H49U 16MHz
-Diodes 1N4007
-HL2527 DC Plug (2.1mm) (Black)
-IC ATMEGA328
-IC Socket-28 pin(slim)
-Mini Slide Switch(PCB)
-PCB GS 4x6inch
-Resistor 0.5W 5% (1K)  
-Resistor 1W 5% 10K
-Straight Female Header 1x40 Ways
-Straight Pin Header (Male) 1x40 Ways
-Terminal Block KAR301-2 Way
-Voltage Regulator +5V

to develop this circuit we still need a few step which is starting from the design shematic circuit,, then develp PCB...
i will show u on this on The next Post...
keep In touch readers!!!



1 comments:

JimW March 7, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Thanks for the great Arduino Inside logo - found on Google images. Saved me having to create one for a demo I'm making up for a local library!

Keep on hacking!

Post a Comment