Sunday, December 2, 2012 - 0 comments

Engineers day

salam guys,   
alhamdulillah finally the important day is around the corner

The time has come for presentation session.All final year students have to gather in the Gemilang Hall.Below are the tentative program for the presentation session:
the detail as  mention Below:::


INDustry Day


Place: PLC Lab, Level 1, Academic Building

Time: 9.00 a.m - 5.00 p.m

my assessor as mention above::::

MKJ(mr Mokhtar)
MANO(mr AzmaN)

huwhuahuhahaaaaaaa... im so nervou
s.. hopefully both of them be nice wth me....
to ensure i will stay cool until the end of my presentation.. im asking some tips from my supervisor Mdm Rohaida. Alhamdulillah and thanks to madam because she give me alot of tips for me to survive during the horror phase as a student....

0 comments:

Post a Comment