Sunday, December 2, 2012 - 0 comments

finally~~~

alhamdulillah,
finally all task for my bachelor has been complete:::
didnt believe heehe here let me show you in the RPS sytem







the first picture show you the submission of hard copy and second picture shown the softcopy...
only the copy for my advisor will be sent by thee week 17th due the technical problem...

A million thanks to my supervisor Mdm Rohaida, because he always be there wth me when i need supportto help me solve the problem and also giving me guide how to solve the problem...thanks to mr sharul and mr azman our technician  because they also support and guide me,,especially in labview part and give opportunity for me to use the lab equipment.. last but not last for my family for understanding about my life as an engineering student,,,,, for my friend always support me,,, my romate,,and lastly the owner of http://fizadiaryywhisper.blogspot.com/ because she always lend her time to accompany me to update this blog.....

a million thanks to allll

0 comments:

Post a Comment