Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 0 comments

First WeeK (23-27 JANUARY 2012)



TITLE OF ACTIVITY :
selection the title of final year project and find supervisor

OBJECTIVE :-To find suitable project and advisor
-To starting research about the related project

CONTENT/PROCEDURE :
1. Find the advisor
2. Confirm the registration with advisor
3. Discuss with advisor regarding the overall operation of the project
4. Research literature review
5. research on methodology


RESULT AND ANALYSIS :

After some discussion with my advisor, we have a few project to choose, all the project given by my advisor are improvement project, basically this a few project given by my advisor...
1. automatic water sprinkler using solar
2. Towel breaking system
3. Robotic project

all the project above required me to do some improvement. my first job after first discussion are to do some research about the three topic above and finally choose only one to become my final project.
In my mind is the first topic which is the automatic sprinkler using the solar, and i need to improve a few things....
im also discuss with Mr Azman(technician), Mr Haji Alias and Mr Shaharudin( lecturer) to implement the monitoring system in that project.
Im also do some research at the website about monitoring system.

CONCLUSION:
At the End of this week, im still searching the best improvement for my chosen project, at the same time im also learn how to do research on literature review systematically and everything we have to do by ownself without any partners, its only between me and my advisor only. im also learn more how to understand what the project need based on the existing product.

EXAMPLE OF MONITORING SYSTEM USING SCADA



0 comments:

Post a Comment