Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 0 comments

PROLOGUE




Assalamualaikum wbt
first of all thanks to God because give me this opportunity to build this blog..
sincerely from my heart its not easy to become a blogger with the internet connection problem,but i have to take this situation as a challenge to complete this assessment. for those who are not in my career as a final year student, let me explain to you what is going on.....
As a final year student of UniKL BMI we have to prepare the proposal and research at FYP1(Final Year Project 1) and will complete the overall of the project and we have final presentation at FYP2. beside that, for the FYP1 we have to build a blog . this blog will replace our logbook(which is previously method to prepare weekly report)...
so i hope this blog will give some information for those who need that and to all follower keep update and follow my blog,,
you can comment about my content/information/gramatically and etc...
Special thanks to my beloved advisor Mdm Rohaida Hussain who are agree to register my name under her advisory.

YOU COMMENT WILL IMPROVE EVERYTHINGS....


REGARDS,


MUHAMMAD SHAFIE BIN GHAZALLI

0 comments:

Post a Comment