Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 0 comments

ThirD wEEk (6/2-10/2 2012)

TITLE OF ACTIVITY :
Prepare the proposal and submit the proposal

OBJECTIVE :
1. To Complete the proposal report
2. To confirm the using method,application,circuit, etc.

CONTENT/PROCEDURE :
1. Discuss with the supervisor regarding on the proposal format based on the format given by RPS
2. Download all document regarding on format example from RPS
3. Discuss the monitoring software with advisor
4. Borrow a few example of my senior fyp report from supervisors


RESULT AND ANALYSIS :
For this week, my job is more with my lappy because need to make sure my proposal will submitted follow the dateline given.

CONCLUSION:
From this week im also learn how to improve my writing skill when im doing my proposal. everyone can communicate, say whatever their want, but not everyone can write with a good style. by next week i will post my proposal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment